blendChamomile & Moringais a true gift of nature. Its enjoyment equally spoils and soothes our senses. It gently takes us into a mystic land of pure joy and relaxation.
- Promotes Healthy Weight loss: The modern trend is to remain slim and trim. Therefore, in order to be slim, one can try out a healthier way. Studies reflect that moringa tea is helpful for dealing with gastrointestinal problems. Its stimulating effect over metabolism helps the body to burn calories in a faster pace (1). Moringa tea is absorbed into the intestine.
- Energy Booster: A cup of moringa tea every morning can energize your body parts and help you to remain pro- active throughout the entire day. You will automatically feel that you are feeling well and energized than before (2).
- Provides Nourishment: Besides being a nourishing drink for the entire body (3), Moringa tea also has a key role in nourishing your brain and eyes (4). Nourished brain helps in taking proper decisions even on tough situations.
- Aid in Digestion: Moringa miracle tea promote proper digestion of food. Proper digestions can relief a person from problems of upset stomach.
- Boost Excretory Function: The energy boosting tea also helps in the proper functioning of kidney and liver. A body is considered to be fit and healthy only if the waste disposal function is normal.
- Improves Skin Health: Skin is the mirror of one’s health. When the digestive and excretory system of a body functions properly, its effect can be visualized from the skin. The skin becomes healthier to look at and turns to be flawless day by day (6).
- Enhances Hair Growth: Hair becomes lively, shiny, glossy with the proper intake of nutrients. The nutrients present in this tea enhance the proper growth of hair.
Benefits of Moringa Tea
People are not fully aware of how effective the drink can be for treating certain diseases and serious health conditions. We have compiled a list of benefits for you to take advantage of this drink as well.
Moringa Tea is known to reduce inflammation which leads to serious diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, obesity and certain allergies. The magic mixture does this by reducing the enzymes that cause inflammation.
Boosts Immune System
A weak immune system means a health problem can rise any time. Among the 92 vitamins and minerals that Moringa is known to contain, there are three vitamins that help boost the immune system. Vitamin B6 is important for certain biochemical reactions taking place in our immune system whereas Vitamin C and Vitamin E are essential to fight infections. The high level of iron in this drumstick tree helps to make more red blood cells, increasing the hemoglobin, thus leading to a healthier immune system.
Aids in Digestion
The plant is highly beneficial for the digestive system as it acts like a detox agent and helps get rid of toxins produced inside the body. This removes remaining food particles from our intestines, which makes it easier to absorb certain nutrients easily.
Treats Stomach Issues
Moringa offers similar benefits to the stomach as any other medicine. The antibacterial properties of the plant prevent the pathogens from growing and help keep stomach issues like constipation, stomach and intestinal ulcers, spasms, and diarrhea at bay. Moringa Tea has low-fat properties which can also be extremely helpful to fight obesity and keep off any unwanted fat.
Protects The Liver
The liver is an extremely important organ which helps detoxifying our body. It aids in getting rid of all the harmful substances in our body for smooth digestion and maintains normal hormone levels. An unhealthy liver can be fatal and leads to problems in various systems of the body. The plant contains polyphenols which are very effective in protecting the liver from any kind of damage. It also helps to restore the enzymes of the liver which are responsible for the production of bile. Bile plays a key role in the digestion process as it breaks down fats.
Improves Healing Rate
The Morigna plant is known to strengthen the skin, increase the rate at which the wounds close and reduce the scarred area.
Lowers Sugar Level
Diabetes is a life threatening condition caused due to the inability of the body to produce enough insulin. The lack of insulin can cause high sugar levels which other than diabetes can also result in heart problems. Compounds such as isothiocyanates found in this plant are known to reduce the blood sugar level. Although no solid research exists in this matter, some studies prove its effects on animals.
The bioactive elements such as niazimicin, present inside Moringa Tea, are known to suppress the production of cancer cells. A study in 2003 by The Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention showed that Moringa plant has properties to prevent a certain type of cancer called skin papillomas. Moreover, another study in 2006 proved that the plant can cure ovarian cancer. Not only this, Moringa plant is known to be anti-tumor as well.
Another very important advantage of this plant is its ability to contain high levels of zinc and iron. Both these elements are crucial for healthy working of the brain, hence boosting cognitive abilities. Since Moringa plant is a natural element, it is easier for the body to absorb and more effective in producing results with little or no side-effects. The high amount of iron (25 times the amount in spinach) is also very crucial to cure anemia. Anemia is a condition where due to less iron in the body the blood hemoglobin becomes fatally low.
A spontaneous burst of electrical activity in the brain can lead to epileptic seizures. The Moringa Tea is known to cure Epilepsy.
Abundant in anit-oxidants and nutrients that promote wellness. It boosts energy and provides mental clarity
Moringa Tea include relief from chronic headaches, kidney stones, thyroid disorders and fluid retention. Moringa Tea can also be used to boost energy levels, prevent stress and anxiety. Other than health benefits, the Moringa leaves, due to their purification properties, can be used to purify water.
Instead of turning to several sources for your daily dose of vitamins and minerals, consider one cup of Moringa Tea, it has all the health benefits you need. Made from 100% Moringa Oleifera leaves, this tea is not only bursting with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants but is also refreshing and nutritious. There is no other plant leaf that contains such a concentrated amount of nutrients – this tea truly beats them all.
This tea is caffeine-free yet energy boosting. It is full of natural components that support your immune system, with no artificial fillers and additives whatsoever. It’s an excellent source of antioxidants and outperforms some of the most popular super foods available today. The benefits of Moringa tea offered are endless.
There are no reviews yet.