- Our Chia Seeds are Certified Organic and grown in Mexico; home of the ancient Aztecs, who used Chia Seeds as a great way to retain water in the body and as an excellent source for Vitamin E, Protein, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Nutrient-Dense Superfood – Chia Seeds are an excellent source for Vitamin E, Protein, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Suitable for All Diet – Chia seeds supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, and low-carb.
- Hydrophilic Properties – Chia is able to hold 12x its own weight. Helping us to stay hydrated and retain water longer.
- Neutral taste – Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to any food to give it an extra boost of protein and texture.
- 100% All Natural, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Pesticide & Chemical Free. Nutri Bio Planet Chia Seeds are harvested from Organically Certified farms in central Mexico; home of the ancient aztecs which introduced us to this ancient superfood.
Chia Seed is famous for it’s second to none Omega-3 content. It is also high in protein and calcium, with 5 times the calcium of milk, 631 mg per 100 grams of seed. Chia seed is also high in protein, with 18 grams per 100 grams of seed. Chia seed is rich in antioxidant oils. It contains chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid as well as myricetin, quercetin and kaempferol flavonols. These compounds are both primary and synergistic antioxidants and contribute in a major way to the strong antioxidant activity of chia.
ُPeople Often mistake Basil Seeds with Chia Seeds
How to use Chia Seeds
Dry chia seeds can also be added whole or ground to smoothies and juices, mixed into yogurt or oatmeal, or sprinkled on top of a salad. If you’re adding the seeds to a drink or a “wet” dish like oatmeal, they’ll swell up slightly while you eat, but they’ll retain a slight crunch
Delivery Charges Depends on Product Weight.